3240 S Pearl Street
Englewood CO, 80113
$406.39 per sqft
Built in 2023
Welcome to 3240 S Pearl Street, a newly constructed and impeccably built home by Englewood's premier home building company, Shadow Creek Homes. Greeted by incredible curb appeal and set on a large, fully landscaped lot with mature trees, this 2-story home offers spacious living spanning almost 4000 square feet. At the front of the home is an inviting office space featuring a brick accent wall. In the powder room, and throughout, you'll find unique and on-trend tile selections that elevate the overall aesthetic, making this residence a true masterpiece. The heart of this home is the well-designed kitchen, featuring quartz countertops and sleek matte black appliances that blend seamlessly with the custom vent hood. Additional kitchen features include a microwave drawer and a touch faucet. The fireplace surround in the adjacent family room is a striking focal point and exemplifies the consistency of the design aesthetic throughout the home. A sliding glass door leading from the family room to the backyard blurs the boundaries of inside and out. A custom-made barn door opens to the walk-in pantry which offers ample storage space. The main level also features a drop zone directly off the garage. The expansive primary suite is the epitome of luxury, with a bathroom that includes a Kohler soaking tub nestled within a wet room and complemented by multiple shower heads. The huge closet offers an abundance of hanging space and shelving. The front bedroom showcases a vaulted ceiling and a vertical shiplap accent wall and comes complete with a private bathroom and spacious walk-in closet. The third bedroom, as well as the well appointed laundry room, can also be found on the upper level. The finished lower level provides a large rec room with an additional bedroom and bathroom. The spacious 2-car attached garage offers room for storage. Entertain in the large and private, fully fenced backyard. Perfect, central location close to shopping, restaurants and main thoroughfares.
September 12, 2023
February 16, 2024
3240 S Pearl Street
Englewood CO, 80113
Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smoke Free, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
Irrigated, Landscaped, Near Public Transit, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Architecural Shingle, Membrane
Other Property Details
Concrete, Dry Walled, Exterior Access Door, Insulated Garage, Storage
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:32 AM UTC, 2/16/2024